- With Davis done, Jeremy may play: This isn’t the way the Knicks wanted to experience Linsanity again.
The question is, should Lin rush back? Is it really worth it? The Knicks just delayed the inevitable Sunday in forcing another game, as there’s really no way Miami doesn’t close this thing out. So why hustle Lin back if it’s really not going to make a difference? Especially if it could mean risking further injury that affects next season? That’s the common sense line of thinking, but these are professional athletes that crave these moments. Try telling them to settle down and not hurry back. What makes sense to everyone else doesn’t always hit home with them. They want to play. It’s what they’re paid to do. It’s what they live to do. It’s not smart, but it doesn’t matter.
Plus, I don’t think you can necessarily just assume he’ll kickstart Linsanity again against the Heat. Lin played Miami once this season, right at the peak of Linsanity, having one of his worst games going 1-of-8 from the floor for eight points, with only three assists to eight turnovers.
“We’ve seen him before,” said Bosh. “We’re going to challenge him. It’s tough to come back in the playoffs.”
The Knicks need him badly at this moment because of, you know, Mike Bibby, so anything he could give would be big. Even if he’s not entirely 100 percent.
[Article] To play or not to play….the Jeremy Lin’s Game 5 Dilemma
Personally I’m also torn in between wanting to see him play at least one playoff game this season and for him to focus in getting his knee fully healed and not rushing back. On the bright note, perhaps this dilemma would also cause the Heat to be confused and distracted for their next game cos they wouldn’t know whether to prepare for Lin or not. One could hope lol.
When Wade tried driving, Fields stepped up. Wade momentarily lost his dribble in the face of two defenders. That was big.
When Wade did turn and launch — “for a 3 that he has made before but just didn’t go in,” James said — Fields was right there challenging.
“I just wanted to contest it as best I could without fouling,” Fields said.Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/can_dwyane_it_HfVipsoyXL3XgbJiDIrKNJ#ixzz1uAhgYIG7
Youtube Round Up.
- [Youtube] Check out the final few seconds where Landry helped with the D to contest DWade’s shot which lead to Knicks win!
- [Youtube] The tragic (queasy) moment when Baron dislocated his knee The Heat players’ expressions says it all. Glad to see them giving comforting words to Baron when he was on the stretcher though. These guys are still human.
Posted on Monday, 7 May
Tagged as: articles baron davis dwayne wade heat jeremy lin knicks landry fields linfields miami nba video youtube lebron james carmelo anthony miami heat linsanity
- zlshen likes this
- theprestomagic likes this
- bernadism likes this
- theclashandcure likes this
- dew-nuts likes this
- jenniewu likes this
- ruruluo reblogged this from lin-fields
- shan5152 reblogged this from tiffanywongggg
- vicylin likes this
- amoeba89 likes this
- minminwu likes this
- woohoo89 likes this
- janicetomomatsu reblogged this from lin-fields
- serenasere likes this
- bythebooks likes this
- sunrick likes this
- the-joalition likes this
- citychickjournal likes this
- dianesleephotography likes this
- krabbypatty likes this
- thebrideofthewatergod likes this
- imoryz likes this
- extraordinaryat likes this
- heathseventeen reblogged this from lin-fields
- heathseventeen likes this
- nonamenoaddressjustfate likes this
- tiffanywongggg reblogged this from lin-fields
- springhascome likes this
- smya likes this
- ashleywln likes this
- su248 likes this
- arightontimeconscience likes this
- astronayoung likes this
- iniquitouslysynonymous likes this
- libertinememoir likes this
- williamlin-rn reblogged this from lin-fields and added:
- yerajerk likes this
- jeremylinsanity reblogged this from lin-fields
- hazelettie reblogged this from lin-fields
- jessicaquan likes this
- luvnbasketball reblogged this from lin-fields
- mysteriousmysh reblogged this from lin-fields
- lin-fields posted this